After you have completed the account switch, you will receive three emails:
1. The order confirmation:
With the notification that your change request has been registered and is now technically implemented. Here you will find a link to your online payment partners, with whom you can unfortunately only change the bank details online.
2. The link to your personal switch status
Your exchange status always shows you from anywhere who was automatically informed and, if you connect your new account, also whether your payment partners are already debiting the new account. You can also cancel your account here.
3. The account switching package:
The account switch package includes a protocol of your switch and depending on the optional scope of service, contains several files in "PDF" format:
- Account switching package for archiving
- Here all files are summarized in one PDF. It is sufficient if you keep this file for your records.
- Transmission protocol
- Here you can see at a glance all payment partners that have been selected in the service. Divided into "inform yourself" and "inform automatically" (depending on the settings you have made)
- Form issuing (old) bank (optional)
- Please print it out, sign it and submit it to your old bank.
- Send it yourself (optional)
- All documents for payment partners that you might want to send yourself are stored here.
- Standing orders
- If the system has identified standing orders, you will receive an overview of them.
- Instructions for setting up standing orders