The transmission path HBCI+ must be activated before the first use in Internet banking.
Check this there: "Services"; "Online SelfServices"; "Other"; "Order Telephone Banking and PIN and HBCI+ activation".
The user ID consists of two parts:
- 3-digit branch number (e.g. 555) +
- 7-digit main account number (e.g. 1234567) +
- 2-digit subaccount number (e.g. 00)
- For example: 555123456700
- If your account number has less than seven digits, please fill them with leading zeros. (For example, 0123456).
- If you are unable to activate HBCI+ online access, please contact the customer service of the issuing bank.