After you have completed the account switch, you will receive two e-mails to the e-mail address you entered in the application:
1. the order confirmation:
With the message that your change request has been registered and is now technically completed.
Here you will already find a link to your online payment partners where you can unfortunately only change your bank details online.
2. The account switch package:
The account bill of exchange package contains a Transfer protocol and, depending on the optional scope of the service, several files in "PDF" format:
- Account switch package for archiving
- Here all files are summarized in a PDF. It is sufficient if you keep this file for your records.
- Transfer protocol
- Here you can see at a glance all the payment partners that have been selected in the service. Arranged according to "inform yourself" and "inform automatically" (depending on the settings you have made).
- Cancellation form(optional)
- If you have selected accounts for cancellation, you will receive this form.
- Please print it out, sign it and submit it to your old bank.
- Send it yourself (optional)
- All documents for payment partners that you may have wanted to send yourself are stored here.
- Standing orders
- If the system has determined standing orders, you receive an overview of them.
- How to set up standing orders