Thanks to our service, the otherwise laborious process of searching for contact details of payment partners and filling out papers is no longer necessary. All this is done by fino.
The account switch service identifies payment partners, standing orders, direct debits and other transactions and lists them for you.
You can easily change your account in your familiar environment. Whether on a laptop, computer, smartphone or tablet, the account change is designed for each of your end devices and guides you through the application simply and within a few minutes. Quite smart!
You decide whether your data should be loaded directly into the application via the login at your old bank or whether you would like to use our intelligent assistant "without online banking".
Simple. Fast. Secure.
After you have completed the account switch, you will receive two e-mails:
1. the order confirmation:
With the message that your change request has been registered and is now technically completed.
Here you will already find a link to your online payment partners where you can unfortunately only change your bank details online.
2 The account switch package:
The account bill of exchange package contains a Transfer protocol and, depending on the optional scope of the service, several files in "PDF" format:
- Account change package for archiving
- Here all files are summarized in a PDF. It is sufficient if you keep this file for your records.
- Transfer protocol
- Here you can see at a glance all the payment partners that have been selected in the service. Arranged according to "inform yourself" and "inform automatically" (depending on the settings you have made).
- Form Altbank (optional)
- If you have selected accounts for cancellation, you will receive this form.
- Please print it out, sign it and submit it to your old bank.
- Send it yourself (optional)
- All documents for payment partners that you may have wanted to send yourself are stored here.
- Standing orders
- If the system has determined standing orders, you receive an overview of them.
- How to set up standing orders