You have the following options (these are taken into account in your securities account switch form):
- - Unrecognized losses on disposals (without shares) can be transferred.
- - Unrecognized losses on disposal (from shares) can be transferred
- - Foreign withholding tax that has not been cleared/calculated can be transferred.
- - the previous exemption order can be cancelled
- - the previous securities account can be dissolved
- - You can have savings plans deleted
- - Fragments can be sold and the proceeds are credited to your desired account
- - You can define the time of the securities account switch yourself.